BV's Eagle Eye (My third slingshot)

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Crazylagger, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Crazylagger

Crazylagger New Member

Heya all,

It's about time I posted my homemades hehe. So since my first natural, I have decided to make one out of the old oak board I had saved for some reason :D

Finding the design was quite easy, just check out good'ol Doc's blueprints! :D Mr. BV have lots of great ones and Eagle Eye was one of my favourite ^^

This one I made for my dad who loves shooting sideways (gangts style? :confused: don't whats other way to call that kind of shooting)

The main body made out of oak and the laminated part is made out of I don't know what, some kind of wood I had stored as well ^^ (Maybe someone can tell me)

It's triple coated in linseed oil and about to be covered with polyurethane. It looks sleek too! Like it has a bone hand lol ^^ Anyways, thanks for watching guys :D And many thanks to BV for sharing his awesome designs!!! :D

Best,

Crazylagger.

(Cannot attach photo's :confused: I will attach them in a separate comments below)

2. Crazylagger

Crazylagger New Member

Here ya go ^^

Attached Files:

3. dolomite

dolomite Banned

The second wood looks to be heart pine. Target style is what I call it, I H8 "gangsta" as this insinuates you couldn't hit the ocean if you were shooting out of a helicopter. Good looking shooter!

4. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

That looks like a beauty :)

J

5. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Amazing shooter! Lovely wood........ But I don't have any design called eagle eye...... I have the "eye poker". Never seen this shape on my lige, man. Sorry. Where did you find that?

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Very nice design. I love the wood colors.

7. Crazylagger

Crazylagger New Member

hmmm... are you sure mr BV? :D I think I followed one of your links somewhere...
    nevertheless, thanks! :D

8. Crazylagger

Crazylagger New Member

Ah, ok, it IS Eagle Eye that was designed by LBrunett from slingshotforum ^^ Very sorry for misunderstanding :D

9. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Hehehehe! I like it! But I'll never take credit from other guy's creation. The one who does that is the slingshotboy.
    But I seriously recomend the eye poker! With a 2,5 cm thick palmswell!

10. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?