bushcraft kid name change

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by rockshooter, Apr 26, 2013.

1. rockshooter

rockshooter New Member

Hey guys I was formerly bushcraft kid, some how got lost in the switch process, this name change might only be temporary (fingers crossed) other than that the new site is awesome! We are growing up!:)

2. Y-shooter

Y-shooter Member

Same happened to me. Welcome to the new forum.

3. BrPio

BrPio .

Same happend to me. However, the new forum looks easier to navagate and has more features. (And I get confused easy).

4. pelleteer

pelleteer Middle Aged Delinquent

Hey, B'craft Kid, sorry your account didn't survive the move. Joerg (or one of the techs) should be able to change your name back. I had to do the same thing at another forum. Took a few days of back and forth emails, but it worked out in the end. :cool:

5. Tyson

Tyson Senior Member

same happened to me...

6. rockshooter

rockshooter New Member

Yeah that is what I figured, I just really wanted to get active again, also to every one else who is posted about their name changes it seems this format doesn't like two word names? well any ways we should start a thread for name changes or put it in your signature what your former name was

7. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Ok, too much for me... I wanted to welcome new people and i am welcoming members i already welcomed but they changed their names, temporary,...
    I really got to wake up now... Gonna go check the other sections... I hope i am still as tokSick as i was...