Braided paracord slingsot, by my style

Discussion in 'Trader's corner' started by Lefthorse, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Lefthorse

Lefthorse Junior Member

Well, this is my ultimate paracord slingshot, wider hole ring for the fingers, safer basket for the projectile witch is tennis ball (the stones are too dangerous) and its made from 8 (eight) piece of strings, each string it was 2.2 meter long. The earlier models hurt my skin on the fingers after long time of use :D . Its really challenging tho targeting with this slingshot, but after a week can be learned more precise target shooting

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

Technically speaking that wouldn't be a slingshot it would be a sling it's cool either way and you can call I whatever you want.
    How's your accuracy with it? I've tried using a song like this (didn't look as cool) but I could never get very good accuracy. I know there are (or at least we're) people who could hit someone in the eye from 10 meters but I never saw anything that good

3. Lefthorse

Lefthorse Junior Member

And yes, its a paracord sling :) my accuracy from 10 meters y hit a 1 meter diameter circle

4. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

Very nice braided sling for sure. but ive never seen paracord that looks like that. Is that a smaller diameter paracord?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  5. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Very neatly done. That will be taking zombies long after I run out of rubber. ;)

6. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

how much would one of those cost if they wer for sale

7. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

Probably 20-50 $ depends where you look

8. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

where would be a good place to look

9. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

So since this post is in the trader corner what would you like to trade that sling for?

10. Cwren10222

Cwren10222 Member

I could easily make the rope out of paracord but that basket would take some work lol that's pretty cool though

11. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

Another level, I admire your research and adaptation to modern materials and esthetics (Safety concerns). Good all round!

12. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

im makeing a puck ss ImageUploadedBySlingshot Forum1393166540.859490.jpg would that do

13. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Looks great! One day, when i find a safe place to do so, i will try one of those. Too much windows here to do it now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Slingshot Forum mobile app

14. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

id move to the country where you can do some really crazy stuff

15. lucas414

lucas414 New Member

If you want one, just search youtube for a tutorial and buy some paracord

Slingshots forever.