Bob shot pouch

Discussion in 'New project ideas' started by Bushmaster, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

My first post so maybe I am bringing up an old subject, bear with me. Has anyone tried a shotgun slingshot? Maybe use the cut off finger or thumb of an old leather work glove for the pouch. I'd like to try it but don't want to re-invent the wheel if it's been done successfully.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I don't know about the shotslinggun, but I just like the way you touch the subject! From time to time there are some guys who show up here and talk about a new creation of things, revolution and stuff..... And show something that is already known for everyone. You just had a more humble and simpathetic approach.
    I've been thinking about a sling gun that shoots "loads" instead of a songle projectile too. Glove fingers seem interesting!

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Actually, Joerg already approached this subject on his YouTube channel. Just go to his channel and search "shotgun slingshot" and you'll find it. His solution was to form a solid, hinged pouch out of kydex - it worked well. If I'm not mistaken, there is also a shotgun slingshot pouch on the market, I just don't recall where I saw it.

4. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

I've got some new bands coming and it think I'll try it with a glove finger and see what kind of pattern I get, if any. Thanks for your help, I viewed the video and it was a good solution except for maybe the loading. Best regards!

5. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

I would think that pouch design is going to be really important here. An RTS could be nasty

6. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

i think with this pouch design the ammo would stay in the pouch and fire back at you, but you can always try ;)

7. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

I agree, it might backfire! A welders helmet and the rest of the glove might be a very good idea. After discussing it here's, the idea is losing it's appeal to me.