Blow dart blunt force truma

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GunGuy, Feb 11, 2014.

1. GunGuy

GunGuy Active Member

This little guy was tormenting my wife the other day, he came up on my computer desk and took off with a candy bar wrapper. I was ready for him the second time he came around, 40cal to the head.[​IMG]

2. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Not quite a recipe but the 'Lorsch Pharmacopoeia' (A European medical tome penned in the Middle Ages) recommends 'Mice ground with oil' to relieve the symptoms of a swollen ankle and roasted mouse to alleviate measles. Something to think about.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

He could have made a cute pet. Scooby, that is a very interesting use for mice. I had never heard that before.

Probably wise to use the blowgun instead of a slingshot.

4. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Good shooting! Kinder than poison, a cat, or a trap. The brazen ones are rare, though. Once you see them, they probably have run of the place. :(

5. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

In ancient Rome, fried mice were a staple delicacy at the Circus Maximus.

-Wild Bill

6. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Ah, I never knew that. My area is more medieval Europe. Interesting though. Rodents are an incredibly rich meat, I often wonder why they aren't eaten more.

7. Haze

Haze New Member

I think its cause they look kind of furtive - like you never really know where they've been.

8. GunGuy

GunGuy Active Member

Living in a 93 year old house built during the great depression times by a bunch of drunken Polish and Belgian guys does not make it easy to keep the little guys out. But it does provide a few nights entertainment every so often. I bait them with peanut butter on a paper plate and wait.

9. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Chinese eats them ... here the poor people also eats them, they find them better than chicken, I like the rabbits and these little ones seems to be better ... prejudices I guess
    Arturo

10. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

I used to have the little door mice at my house in Philly. Got quite a few of them with my old trusty CO2 cowboy BB gun revolver.

I'd sit up late at night watching TV and sat very still, patiently waiting, with that gun on my knee.