Blood drawn today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buckshot500, Feb 3, 2014.

1. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

:eek:

I was at the doctor's office today and in the vampire's lair they got their samples from me.:(

I can't complain much, since the nurse was pretty good at doing her job. The best blood drawing experience I ever had actually. Barely left a mark.

Interestingly she tied up my arm with a big piece of lavender flatband though. It took my mind off the subject just long enough to remain conscious.:)

2. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

I always hate getting that done.

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

The last nurse who stabbed me in that manner was an absolute stunner, so she could've cut my arm off before I even flinched, I'm sure!:D

4. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Bah!- don´t try to fool me!

You remember her cup size... :)

5. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

It's the ones who seem to care least that draw blood best. If they care, they worry, then they hesitate and fumble around. The brusque ones just get it over with. Back when I gave plasma twice a week it quickly stopped mattering if they were plain, hot, male, or female. I just wanted to be phlebotomized as quickly and painlessly as possible.

6. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

There's pretty much nothing that can take my mind off a needle in my arm. I don't have many fears but syringes... different story... I actually apologize to the nurses taking my blood before they even start. The whole experience is not pleasant for anyone involved.
    In fact im the only patient that my doctor has ever had to put out to get a blood sample

7. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Yeah, I've been that broke, too.

-Wild Bill

8. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Really? So a doctor has to put you out for a blood sample, but you'll let your tools do it to you while fully conscious? Interesting...

-Wild Bill

9. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

that's totally different. I wish they would just collect the blood from something like that. Hell I'd rather that than a needle any day. At least I know where my tools have been, with a needle you're never quite sure...

10. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I can say that in general, needles don't bother me much - I'm diabetic, so I've spent years giving myself shots and having my blood drawn. About the only needles that bother me any more are those used for dental procedures - I've never gotten used to them, and doubt I ever will :eek:

11. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

That would be a good idea. Quick I got a paper cut, get me to the doctor's office some they can get their samples.

12. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

One gets used to needles. ;)

Attached Files:

13. mvd

mvd Builds with scrap

Never understood that kink....