Bitty pfs

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Ravensbull, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

I was recently inspired to make this little guy after watching a Dgui/Pfshooter video where he showed an even smaller one but with a paracord fob handle extension. It's a whip to shoot but I did get a 2 fork hits in the first 12 or so shots. It's just a 1/4" thick piece of scrap of my maple laminate and no finish. Torsten's crazy fast bands for 7.5mm ammo retied I think for the third time. Still shoots 1/4" steel and BBs plenty zippy. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

This little guy might develop some compensation issues. But I've heard that size doesn't matter to some...

-Wild Bill

3. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Some say too that, "It isn't the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean.." Thankful I've never had any compensation issues in that department...

4. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Then why would you feel the need to say that?;)

5. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Dolo, after careful self analysis, all I can figure is it must be my introverted neuroticism surfacing... :D

6. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Good things come in small packages :).........the slingshot, Im not getting into the other conversation :p

7. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

I'm probably going to have to drill it for a lanyard to pull out against seeing it's a bit squirrely to hang onto, but I've been shooting it a bunch between yesterday and this morning and got brave enough for a few marbles (which just barely get wrapped by the pouch) and with the forks towards the target and gangsta, no mishaps yet with a well timed flip and follow through. Only ten feet or so to the catch box indoors.

8. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Put a big key ring on it. You can put one of your fingers through it to help with the grip and have a handy place for bottle opener.

9. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Yeah, that's a descent idea too, Flipgun. I'm about to post my take on the other tiny specimens I cut that Dgui/Pfshooter showed at the same time. That one is a little comic too.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  10. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Nice tiny PFS !! don't be cheated by the size guys :D with the appropriate bands it can kick very hard ...
    cheers

11. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

There he is! I was beginning to think that you had disapproved of my 'minimalistic' ventures, Master Arturo!!! It certainly isn't a beauty queen by no means, no room for it. But it does function quite well. :)