Birthday Haul

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by kineticweaponry, Nov 2, 2013.

1. kineticweaponry

kineticweaponry Senior Member

It was my birthday on the 30th of Oct, these are some of the presents i got.

This is my sog fasthawk, its totally awesome

[​IMG]

And here is a set of drum sanding bits i got from my dad. (to go in the drill press) I have already gone through two sheets of sand paper i have used it so much :)

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing!

2. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

Nice Haul!
    I really need to get me some of those sanding bit's it would make life so much easier

and a belated Happy Birthday too!

3. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

4. Otees

Otees Another Member

Happy Birthday for the 30th. Awesome presents!

5. Ryan Wigglesworth

Ryan Wigglesworth Senior Member

i have no idea where to even get a nice set of bits like that around here... asking some places and they tell me you need a drum sander :S

6. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

The drum sander is my favorite tool. I use it to refine the cuts of the jigs saw , and it can shape, if you got a lot of material to take of. And That fast hawk looks so cool. Happy birthday

7. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Happy Birthday!! :D Nice gifts!

8. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Nice and happy belated birthday!

I was actually gifted a LARGE crowbar for my birthday and was tempted to post it on the board as well. :p

9. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

We don't have it here in Brazil too.......would help so much!

10. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Happy birthday! Excellent gifts! Drum sanders are amazing tools for building shooters, big time-savers! And that tomahawk...badass! Anything involving axes makes my barbarian roots very happy!

11. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Nice! I love that tomahawk, and the drum sanding bits are something I really want to add to my tool collection. Happy birthday!

12. Ryan Wigglesworth

Ryan Wigglesworth Senior Member

i have since come across one, probly something like his last one there on the right, i think its an inch and ahalf. they are only about 10 bucks or so in canadian tire. if you want to pay for it i have no problem shipping one out to you.

just not much variety sadly, the small one looks very usefull! or really i would like the entire set if possible.