Best slingshot i have made!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by AlbinoSambar, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

First post, been reading for a bit though. I have made many slingshots, most with natural forks but recently started to use multiplex. I have made the moorhammer, hand howitzer, pocket predator and many of my own designs but this one that i made tonight is amazing. It doesnt look the best, although i like it, but the accuracy, the feel and comfort is amazing, zero handslaps even when using heavy bands, this thing is epic. This one was made really quickly so i didnt do much to the handle so im seeing this one as a prototype, next one will be of 2 inch multiplex and will have some sexy curves integrated. All im saying is , try it!

[​IMG]

2. Great work!

Nice modell!

Joe

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

This is very nice work, and a unique design as well! I really like the right-angle band attachments!

4. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Looks Nice, for my Choice is the Fork a little bit to High but i use 3 large of TbG to shoot heavy Arrows and then my Hand shake to much with a high Fork :D
    I'm looking forward to the Series Version ;)

5. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

6. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

Very nice looking. I am with Will on the band attachment, I really like it! Good job! :D

7. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

The deep "V" gives it a really cool look! Nice design.

8. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Lovely forked handle.

9. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Great one. I just love new shapes for slingshots!
    When are the blueprints comming?:D

10. Ill put up a blueprint after completing the final version. Im going to visit the hardware store and buy some nice wood, centre will be multiplex. Should be good :)

I will hopefully be done by tommorow due to the lamination process.

11. dannytsg

dannytsg Senior Member

Nice work, let us know how it shoots.