Bayonet for a slingshot any Ideas?

Discussion in 'New project ideas' started by CJC, May 25, 2013.

1. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

How about a bayonet for a slingshot? Any ideas?

2. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Not really.

I thought about a marshmallow magazine, but fear about eating them all instead of shooting them.

Maybe its the right time for a hole punch on the lower end to make ammo from potatoes. ;)

3. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

how about hollowing out the handle of the slingshot and attatch a knife in there and use it like a dagger, but if you want to take this consept to the extreme you could try to make the blade hidden or consealed inside the handle (like the hidden blades in AC;))

4. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

I might try that idea.

5. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

then you must post a picture here, and if it isn't to much can you make two.... ??
    I gave you the idea after all....

6. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

The only problem is that I am not very experienced making slingshots. So I might make the first one out of pvc pipe and then later on I will make one out of wood.

7. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

i personaly aren't to good with platsic, but if you think it is easier than wood i will not stop you (even if i wanted to). but if you want blueprints, i will try to make some over the day, you see i am currently ill so i can practicaly do whatever i want.

8. GroundWalker

GroundWalker New Member

The simplest way might be directly attaching rubber bands to the handle of a knife, so it becomes a stick slingshot.:D

9. LEDPunisher

LEDPunisher New Member

[​IMG]

This looks like it'd make a pretty interesting slingshot, if it is large enough.

10. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Great Idea :) You can try it like Daniel Weigend`s Syrvival system and you can also buy it, or you attached the blade into the handle how my Sling Sword but i think its a good idea to attached the fork on a Real Bajonett.
    For the Slingsword i take the "HammerShot Takedown from Bill Hays" and have attached a 5 € Macheteblade with Wood Glue, you can find a Description in the Info from the clip when you need Suggestions.
    I wish you much success with your work and I'm curious how looks your finished bayonet :)

Review: Blade Systems "SYRVIVAL" Kit - Knife, Slingshot, Firestarter
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8m2G_AcZwc[/ame]

Zombie Duck Sling Sword ^.^
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDX1Xjd_OY[/ame]

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  11. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

by being born in the modern age i feel like everything have been invented before i thought about them:(

12. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Don´t worry, it is worth when you do re-engineering.
    Some day you will create something new or you will put two good ideas together like nobody before. And if not it is just fun.

Maybe i am the first who created a thumb-shooter but only because it is so simple and dangerous, too. So i gave it the name "Far Cry" and wait to see where the cry comes from ;)

13. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Yes, do not worry! its only the basic slingshot and Knive/Sword but you can give them a new look, create new ways to attached the fork and so you can create your one sling bayonet or something. I'm curious how it looks ;)

14. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

well............
    i got some blueprints for a basic frame wich migth be able to "handle" the bayonet idea of mine.
    i got some problems with my web-browser so if you want to see them i could send them to you by e-mail

15. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Recently I've been searching stuff on the net and I found this.
    I think you can replace the central rod for a knife or a bayonet. Whist do you think?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  16. Nice Slingshot!

Very heavy!

Joe

17. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Well this is my rough design for the bayonet slingshot, I really don't have the heart to modify a bayonet or make one at the moment so I am going to leave it at this for now. Anyways enjoy. This idea seemed the most logical for some reason.

Attached Files:

18. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

i kind of imagine a bayonet for a slingshot to be more like a dagger.
    by the way my blueprints for this design are ready, just need time to scan and upload them...

19. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

it looks indeed very cool, but however the picture looks like a fake to me