Back to basics

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by inkspot, Jan 6, 2014.

1. inkspot

inkspot New Member

After working on a new s/s design and rough out for the last week or so,I decided to take a brake on Saturday and build a couple of simple shooters,no finish, just 5/8' marine plywood with paracord wrap and lanyard and single tbg 25/15 bands.Going to give them to a couple of guys who have expressed a great interest in s/s around here.

Attached Files:

2. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

I know those guys will have fun!

3. Those are nice, whoever gets them will certainly love them.

4. Schultz

Schultz New Member

5. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Nice way to spread the Bug. ;)

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I'm jealous of the recipients.

7. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Sweet little pair, great work! I see you are an INK SLINGER TOO?! That is definitely 'THE SPOT' I see in the background! Ooooh, I can smell the green soap :D

8. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

I also like the 'tieless' pouch setups. I've been wanting to try that after seeing the TobseB79 video quite awhile ago. They seem to be very advantageous seeing he claims more than double the band life!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  9. inkspot

inkspot New Member

Thanks everybody and yes Ravensbull I"m a tattooist, it's been a life long working passion,along with carving,painting,motorcycle and now building sling shots,it must have been the same video that I saw, that gave me the idea to attach the pouch that way about three years ago,been doing the pouches on single and double 9x25mmx15mm tappered tbg shooting 9.5 steel,it works and works great,my edc shooters are rig that way and they get very regular workouts and I've only torn a band once at the pouch since last spring.:)