asking for advice

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by nicktohzyu, May 1, 2013.

1. nicktohzyu

nicktohzyu New Member

hi

1) for thera-band, which colour should i get?

2) anyone can send me the link to an instructional video of how to make the pouch and attatch it to the bands?

thanks
    nick

2. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

for shooting golf balls i really recommend buying tb gold.

for how to's of band attachments and pouch making there's a manual in the faq section on jörgs website.

3. kenyon-slingshots

kenyon-slingshots New Member

Hey guys um... i have this sling shot right, and it ain't working I'm constantly hitting my hands and the frame making a big click sound can u plz tell me what i'm doing wrong or bad home made slingshot thnx.

Attached Files:

4. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

shape of the slingshot seems ok depending how you hold it. not very useful for hammergrip though ... for sideshooting (gangsta style) supported with your thumb holding against the lower forkside and holding it in your left hand it would be perfect.

just be sure that both sides of the bands are even pulled. do not cant the fork. sorry, don't find the right words in english but i mean the ball should go right to the middle of the fork, not in an angle to the left or right forktip. also to avoid fork hits, turn the pouch 90 degrees (thanx to dgui aka pfshooter!).

if it seems to crack (clicking noise???), better stop using it before it's too late. you don't want broken pieces of the fork flying towards you!

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  5. kenyon-slingshots

kenyon-slingshots New Member

thnx so much i have been using hammer grip and been hit a lot. Is the "gansta" grip like the finger support

6. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

yep, kind of. in this case i would grab all 4 fingers over one side and thumb pressing against the other. means just "thumb supported".

7. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Which hand are you holding it in?

8. OzzyOsborne

OzzyOsborne New Member

Bill Hays offers some good basic beginner tips:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6q6LCexg00[/ame]