Anyone using a tablet to put pics up on here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Slagskimmer Mike, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

I'm still learning how to use a Samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet, and I haven't yet got it down how to upload pictures from it to the forum.<br><br>If anyone on uses a tablet and can reccommend the service they use i'd be grateful.<br><br>I tried Picasa which won't complete an upload from my tablet, and photobucket, which eluded me--i'm pretty much a forum noob lol

2. PaulPawx3

PaulPawx3 Member

I posted my avatar pic from my iPad, but I have never used a galaxy. Not sure if it is different or not. The first few pictures I tried when I previewed them they were always upside down :) so I just made a new one and posted it. Maybe you can just punch buttons until something works, I think that is what I did :D

3. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Slagskimmer, I use an Asus memo HD7. I don't like the app so I just run the regular web page using the attach function. My pad will let me post pics from the SD card,internal memory, or directly from the camera.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I have a 10.1 Galaxy and I use dropbox to upload my pictures, works great for me.

5. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Thanks everyone--

I have finally found what works on this tablet. Before I can get the manage attachments window to open I usually have to type some text first. PaulPaw's method is the one that found it for me--push lots a buttons:)

I also use it without the app. I like the woodgrain borders.

I far prefer a laptop for composing text, but love the fact that the tablet can shoot pics and post them with only one piece of hardware involved.

(When I wrote this post some bugs were still being worked out on the new forum host, too--everything works better now.)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  6. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

I only ever go on the forum on my Kindle Fire HD but it just asks where I want to upload from when I click upload,

7. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

I am often logged on to here from my galaxy s2 phone. only problem i have with atachments is when my firefox cache clear midwy and thje tab with the post reloads on me.