Any Ideas on Ammo Quick??

Discussion in 'New project ideas' started by jt-1911, May 22, 2013.

1. jt-1911

jt-1911 Senior Member ProPlatinum

Hey so on saturday my friend is coming over and we are building something. The problem is we dont really know what yet? So does anybody have any ideas on what we can make to shoot something crazy? I mean if youll tell me the ammo I´ll make a Weapon for it :) Also I am going to the hardware store tomorrow so I will be able to buy stuff.

Cheers and just through in your ideas :)

2. Make a shooter for candles! So when it is good you can shoot firecandles!

Joe

3. LEDPunisher

LEDPunisher New Member

Shoot T5 fluorescent tubes. Bonus points if you do it under high-power lines and it lights up!

4. jt-1911

What do you mean with fire candles?

And the t5 lights are a good idea, but kindoff costy since they will shatter every time :)

I was maybe thinking of a small axe. But I will see, keep them coming :)

5. Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  6. Or make a Salami or Rote Wurst shooter!

Joe

7. jt-1911

That sounds Cool, might think of that :)

8. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

Make a fire cracker or birthday candle shooter. Then you can make some gasoline targets!

9. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I do believe that beer bottles would make great ammunition. I personally have never designed and built anything without having several beers. They seem to get the creative juices flowing :D
    So, of course, that leaves you with a few (or perhaps many) nice pieces of ammunition.

10. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Candies - better than eating them himself...

11. Maulwurfsurfer

Maulwurfsurfer Junior Member

how about a can shooter. not to shoot them as ammo more as a moving target. with a feettrigger or something like that...

12. Maulwurfshooter

Do you mean Beer cans or Cola cans or so cans with food in it like Ravioli?

Joe

13. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  14. Maulwurfsurfer

Maulwurfsurfer Junior Member

Yeah i mean pretty much the same as Saderath did, just with a better trigger mechanism. So that you just tab it with the feet and you don't have to move that much. And i was talking about coke cans ore beer cans. But it doesn't matter as long its a target ;)

What did you build?

Ps: sry for the late answer

15. CJC

CJC BIG ELK HUNTER

Knives would make great ammo

16. LEDPunisher

LEDPunisher New Member

Oh man I just had a GREAT idea for a projectile.

Take ye-olde pistol crossbow bolt, remove tip.

Put on a high-capacity capacitor with the conductors facing forwards, and charge that baby up.

Micro-Burst Taser ammunition!

17. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Ok, why not: potatoe pellets, attach a hole puncher to the lower end of the slingshot and have unlimited ammo standing in a potatoe field...

18. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Yes, high capacity: Layers of aluminium foil, adhesive foil and another aluminium foil rolled to a bolt with 2 contacts on both ends. On the not so dangerous shooting side a taser to load the bolt or (cheaper) a taser flyswatter.

Flying flyswatter-bolts...

19. The Slinger

The Slinger Member

CJC wrote:
    Make a fire cracker or birthday candle shooter. Then you can make some gasoline targets!

The Slinger writes:
    How about shooting firebombs!!! So you do not have to worry about your targets. from what i have seen gasoline targets can be messy if there are people around when you shoot, but any fire based projectile is dangerus in general so instead you could shoot water ballons at a area filled with candles and see how many you can put out in one shot

20. Lukid93

Lukid93 New Member

How about a homemade pepper powder gun. You can use straw pipes filled with pepper powder.