The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine broke within like 10 shots

I want a slingshot that has wide brackets since mine broke from hitting the bracket, strong--something that isn't cheap and will chip if a rock accidently hits it, strong bands because mine ripped--again within those shots....a good enough pouch to shoot stones you find on the ground---some big ---some medium---some small (not too big ofc).....good replacement bands that aren't complicated to tie in and don't make me have to retie it to a pouch since i break cheap things easy and am not the most brightest when it comes to reconstruction.....generally cheap----but very durable, good quality that will last me years and months even with the band that came with it

· Registered
2 Posts
If you're shooting stones I would go for a diablo or similar. Big pouch, solid bands strong enough to take battering off the rough stones. They do replacement packs for pretty cheap and are bullet proof. I personally don't shoot stones, this enables me to use flat bands which are easier to be accurate with.

Have you considered using steel balls for ammo. Can get 1000s (in all sizes) for very cheap. Don't buy them in small batches as that gets eye watering over time. You can get a catch box and they'll last you for years?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts