Any gamers here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jnmbhj, Feb 15, 2014.

1. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

I am wondering if there are some gamers in the forum. I am a a moderate gamer playing BF4 on pc and some casual other games.

2. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I was the God of C4 on BF3 on PS3, well over 3k kills. My favorite thing was to sneak up on snipers and toss a few on their feet then sit a few yards out and shoot at them with an m9, when they turned to look who was shooting, the last thing they saw was me with a remote detonator in my hand. Good times. BF4 is an abortion, totally dumbed the vehicular controls, won't even play that rubbish. Right now, it's GTA online mostly. Pyle's Rejects is the crew.

3. FilipNilssob

FilipNilssob Lactose is my Kryptonite

Yeah! Add me on steam! Mr.Octopus Or Filipnilsson1

4. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

When BF4 first came out it was complete crap but now after the new January patch its actually playable. But they are still working on it.

5. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Uh yeah, my Fable thread is a clear indication that there is a gamer on here. On top of that, that thread is full of game talk.

6. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

I was a gamer, though now I don't have a console. I traded my broken PS3 in at gamestop but didn't have enough money to get a PS4 (not that anyone has one to sell anyway) until I get a little more money to buy a PS4 I'm not playing many video games. But if fallout 4 is released I might have to rob a bank

7. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

I have 15 years of my past invested into a WWII online flight simulator called Aces High. Where I was on staff as a community manager, trainer. As well as XO for many years in a virtual squadron where we flew every friday night together. (Want to learn more about me, go to www.332nd.org and look in the roster for Ghosth)

Since finally walking away from that world, I've explored a bit of online gaming, including Eve, and find I have little taste for it. Most Recently I was in the Firefall beta for a year, but disliked a few major changes in gameplay and direction and eventually walked away.

Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Stalker, Skyrim are old favorites. At one point I had downloaded, tested over 3000 seperate mods for Fallout in about 15 months time.

Sadly it seems that games that let me decide who I want to be today, how I want to play, where I want to go, with no restrictions seem to be few and far between.

I still enjoy Skyrim the most, and normally spend an hour or 2 there most days. I tend to play a neutral unaligned character who had a bad experience when the imperials captured him and threatened to cut off his head. One who does some good, little of it on purpose, a little bad (depending on mood) and mostly prefers to be left alone.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  8. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Any tabletop gamers?

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I'm a gamer. I play Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4. Not much one for PvP, I'm usually down for a good co-op game. Current game that rarely leaves the tray is Diablo 3.

10. AngelicScars

Ah, yet another game hubby and I still need to beat. We have so many going at once right now!

11. zurk021414

zurk021414 New Member

I used to play Pong. The wife and I still do RPG, been doing that for 35 years. Telengard, Wolfenstein, DOOM, Quake, a few others here and there.

12. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

Interesting to see the gamers come out of the woodwork.

I dont play like I used to, I'm a very casual gamer now. Mostly single player stuff although a friend and. I really love playing the Lego games.

I used to do D&D, but thr scene here died out, I also used to play Warhammer 40K and that scene died out as well though it is making a comeback here.

I used to play Counter Strike, CoD 1 & 2, MoH and BF2 competitivley, competitions hold very little interest for me these days.
    I play my 360 a fair bit still, playing a lot of older games. I'm loving the fact that so many companies are releasing HD versions of old games now.
    Still play pokemon on my DS, and considering getting a PS Vita for other games.
    And a few random time wasters on my iphone and iPad

13. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

I loved playing San Andreas but our copy seems to be pretty worn out now and our old PS2 is on its last legs. I detest consumerism and giving money to the giant corporations but the desire to play GTA5 grows stronger daily and I might not be able to resist for long.

14. CJW

CJW New Member

I'm not but my youngest daughter is she has what she calls a gamers computer that's got multiple cooling fans and clear hoses with what looks like antifreeze running through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Slingshot Forum

15. Mulgarat

Mulgarat New Member

I'm a pc-gamer, I play mostly strategygames like League of Legends, but also roleplay(TES:V) and some other stuff :D

16. Aus_sweetnam

Aus_sweetnam Professional Crayon-Eater

Yeah compadré! Add me on steam, I'm GUNSLINGER_SWEETNAM come play Team Fortress 2 some time! Its a FTP.

17. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

When I was younger I played a lot of Nintendo games (Pokémon Red, Pokémon Diamond, multiple Zelda and Mario games, SSBM, Lylat Wars etc.) I played an MMORPG called Adventure Quest Worlds for some time. Also I played Warhammer for some time, really enjoyed that but didn't have so many friends that liked it as much as I did so I didn't get to play very often.

Nowadays I play a bit of LoL now and then (Bletcherous if anyone wants to add me as a friend), can't say I'm very good at it though :D And I really enjoy Punch-Out!! for Wii, great game! And I'm still stuck in that third Silent Realm in Zelda: Skyward Sword...

18. mvd

mvd Builds with scrap

PC gamer here. Good RPGs (Bethesda!) and sometimes RTS (Age of Empires 2). Some FPS (Far Cry 1,2,3).

(All games are my current highs)

19. AngelicScars

I always seem to find PC gamers when I find gamers! :p
    I'm a console girl myself. If you have an XBox, my gamer tag is THEAngelicScars, add me.

Ruthie, San An is my husband's favorite out of all of the GTA games! I actually had a blast playing that with him. We would drive around, find pimps, and murder them because they always had the most money. Ahhh those were the days.

20. noah013

noah013 Member

Used to play minecraft a lot.

Now I play crysis 3 on the ps3.