Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by rogueviper, Apr 4, 2013.

1. rogueviper

rogueviper New Member

Hello all. I am from Concord, GA which is just south of Griffin. I have been a fan for some time now and have finally decided to jump in and start making some of my own. My biggest question is where do most of you purchase your rubber from? Looking forward to getting to know you all and exchanging ideas. Can't wait to upload pics and get busy making some of your great ideas.

2. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

3. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Welcome.<br><table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>rogueviper wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">My biggest question is where do most of you purchase your rubber from?</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br>You should look for Thera-Band on Ebay, Amazon, etc, ...</span>

4. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

5. DaveSteve

DaveSteve New Member

Welcome! <br><br>Like tocksick said; ebay and amazon.com are good sources. You can also check Dankung.com for tubing. Walmart or Target may have some excercise bands you can use. For cutting such band to the desired size you need to buy a rotary cutter though. If you have a 'staples' nearby you may wanna check out their office rubber bands like # 107. <br><br>Latex bands are the fastest. Thera band gold is the most shooter's favorite.<br><br>Whatever stretches you can shoot;)

6. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member