Ahoy!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Snider, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Snider

Snider New Member

Hi... I am Confused, New and Ready

2. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Howdy. Welcome to the forum.

Make or buy a fork, pick up something spherical that fits in the pouch, and start shooting. Your local hardware, DIY, or big box retailer should carry some kind of mass market slingshot. If you don't want to make one, and they don't have to be pretty to work, and you have enough patience, order something from one of the craft made vendors. A+ and Dan Little Traditional Archery/Gopher Slingshots have models under $20, Pocket Predator has a model for $25, and Flippinout/SimpleShot has a model for $35. Can't go wrong with any of them. If you're on a tight budget, go find a forked stick and chain some rubber bands together. Use high, wide forks and you can safely shoot 1/2" to 3/4" pebbles. There's a fork, band, and ammo combination for every budget. If the bands and pouch are even, and the ammo is centered, you'll be shooting straight after just a few attempts.

3. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Just ask what you want and I'll make my best o answer!:D

4. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Arr meharty welcomeee aborrrd pm us if yer need any hilp yarr

J

5. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Welcome aboard matey! As BV said, just ask if there is something you need to know :)

6. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hi nand welcome to the forum.

7. Snider

Snider New Member

Sorry for the late reply however I would just like to say Thanks a lot for the welcome and the advice, you have really put the pressure on now! it is time to make myself a slingshot :D

8. EnesK

EnesK Call me the boss

good luck on making your own:D

Enes

9. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

No pressure..........WHERE IS IT? HAVEN't YOU BUILT IT YET???

:D:D:D