Active shooting practice.

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Jeremy, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I tried some active shooting with my Trumark today. I'm pretty happy with the results. There are three marbles that are stuck in the can and three marbles in the magazine. The one that is hard to see is just to the left of the "18 page user guide" logo on the cover.

Attached Files:

2. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Looking good!

I need to quit playing with new slingshots and make myself some good ammo and a catch box.

3. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

now you have no choice but to free those poor trapped marbles......with more damage!!:D

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Nice shooting. I need to get some soda cans. We don't usually have them around home, so I've been shooting at heavier tin cans. But they don't give way to the ammo as well as the soda cans. Plus, it's a lot of fun to take some full cans, shake them up and then shoot them. Yeah, it's a mess (do it outside), but it's fun to watch them pop!

5. Jeremy

I thought about getting some cheap soda (I can't bring myself to waste Mtn. Dew) and trying that myself. The bands broke on my Trumark today, so I went out and picked up some of the heavy draw black bands and some more 3/8 steel ammo (that is all the store had).

I also need to make a better catch box. The box behind the magazine and can has newspaper and other old magazines stuffed inside. It's time consuming to take out all the paper to look for ammo that missed the mark. I just need find out what I will be doing for work (I am currently in transition and have interviewed with companies that will let me stay in the state where I live, and some that require a move out of state) before I invest to much into a quality catch box.

6. Jeremy

Regretfully I was never able to hit the marbles in the magazine while they were still there. I was able to get one or two more stuck in the magazine before I called it a day.

I'm anxious to try the black tubes and steel ammo against a fresh can and magazine. :)