A Super Doubt, Help me

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Henrique, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Henrique

Henrique New Member

Good Day guys forum today and birthday of a very important person and I min decedi give him a gift
    I'm working on a very ugly natral fork u had put her here getting this amazing and now I do not know if I really want to give her as a present,

What would you do in my place?

2. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

How about a picture..?

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I agree, post a couple of photos so we can see what you call 'ugly'. Perhaps it's not as bad as you think, or maybe some here can offer a few suggestions to get it where you want it.

4. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Oh, and there is no such thing as an ugly fork or slingshot..!!!

5. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

Honestly I'd think really hard about giving any slingshot to a woman as a present. As you may or may not have noticed slingshots are mostly male dominated. You should make sure she wants a slingshot before you give her one.

6. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I'd think really hard about a woman who'd not like a gift that you made just for her, slingshot or not. My wife didn't know she wanted one till I gave her a purty lil cherry boardcut I made special for her, a REAL woman knows when her man is coming from the heart and that's all that matters.

7. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

As is often said here, "If you are making a sling to give away and you want to keep it, you have done well. Now give it." ;)

8. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

It sure would be nice to hear back from him as to how this is going or went over with her..?!

9. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

I saw some very ugly beachfork..

I guess its about BV? If that is true:

Happy birthday, my friend?!

Be (cellphone)

10. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

my birthday is in february...lol:D

11. Henrique

Henrique New Member

Oh good thanks all
    Im not give the present
    I would not have given this and felt quiet thanks guysI would not have given this and felt quiet thanks guys