a staber

Discussion in 'Zombie / Prepping related stuff' started by brennanfry, Jan 18, 2014.

1. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

2. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Your scaring me a bit mate!

If it is penetration you want, blowguns or bows are the ticket. But slingshots to tend to hit harder I think than most blowguns.

Or you can go with a slingbow.

But with your "stabber" you need to ask yourself, if I hook that up to a slingshot, what happens if that back bent piece hits my hand on the way downrange?

Really, stop and think it through, always. Stuff does go "wrong" its called murphy's law, if it CAN go wrong, at some point, almost always the worst possible time, it will go wrong.

Be careful out there. Its all fun till someone gets hurt. Then there is no fun for a long long time.

3. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

Scary indeed Ghosth, the words 'malicious intent' spring to mind when I look at this

4. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

honestly it wasent ment to be a slingshot or fired from one but with som mods it is posible

5. Ghosth

In that case my bad!

With that hook in the front and being on the slingshot forums I made an assumption I should not have.

I think a standard Machete would be more dangerous (and more useful) and you might want to look for tomahawk/hatchets in your area.

6. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

true but the materials for this would probably be fairly common in the zpoch

7. in a "zpoc" setting the fact that this was held together with tape would make it an issue, I love the creativity but as for usefulness I would have to say get a good knife :(

8. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

under the tape is jb cold weld i put the tape on to make it look nicer

9. Ghosth

If you have real tools stashed away in your toolbox, like a Machete or a good T-hawk/hatchet. Then you don't have to worry about what tool you "might" need to make in a Zpoc. Better to have skills for making actual tools like knife building, bow & arrow making from scratch.

At least IMO. But then again its been a LONG time since I was 14, and things were SO different then. 1966 protest against the Vietnam war, flower power, make love not war. We certainly did not have our minds on the Zpoc.

10. brennanfry

brennanfry New Member

thare are a lot of beatter weapons but this is a prototype