a quick hello from a filthy guy in south devon

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by FilthyRusty, Jan 30, 2014.

1. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

Hey Guys

Im Rusty i live in south devon but i come from a Caribbean island called montserrat. I LOVE natural fork slingshots and have never really played with anything else to be honest. I currently only shoot targets with 1 band per side with 10mm glass shot (or marbles if you like) i get into a bit of everything really including diy pyrotechnics,MMA,mine exploring,wild camping and the list goes on. So now i have introduced myself i hope to be amongst you fine people in the forum for a long time and can hopefully help to fill your vast pool of knowledge

PEACE and thanks for listening

2. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Hello from a North Devonian! Im living 'oop North at the moment but lived in Ilfracombe for 20 years and most of my family are all down there still. I went to uni in Plymouth so know Brixham, a nice part of the world (bit colder than the Caribbean though!) :)

Welcome to the forum!

3. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

Haha hello there North Devon! Fishtown's lovely providing you dont mind the harbour but definitely colder than Montserrat but i just love being close to Dartmoor in the winter theres something magical about shooting tin cans off of the old tin mine ruins...Thankyou for the welcome and i hope to be here a long time

4. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Welcome, welcome. I already like you 'cause you live where the rum flows best.

-Wild Bill

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome to the forum Filthy! Good to have a Caribbean Brit on board.

7. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Welcome. Can't wait to see what you have created.

9. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

Thankyou all very much for the kind welcome as soon as i buy a camera i will upload some pictures of my slingshots (i melted my old cam with a homemade rocket) haha during summer here every other thursday you can drink some rum with captain jack sparrow..well a damn good look a like. The WHOLE town gets dressed up like pirates to remember our fine Brixham history and heritage :)

10. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

Welcome to the forum!

11. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Good to have you here Rusty!

12. OzzyOsborne

OzzyOsborne New Member

13. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

14. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

Heres is just a couple of my slingshots the rest have been gifted out i will be out in the woods when the rain lets off to find more forks)

And also there is a picture of the pouches i make (people say that you may get RTS with them. i have never experienced it myself and i only use these pouches so :confused:)

Attached Files: