A New Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by SchmidtytheKid, Jan 25, 2014.

1. SchmidtytheKid

SchmidtytheKid New Member

This is SchmidtytheKid a relative newcomer to the forum and slingshot channel. I'm from Minnesota in the US. I discovered the Slingshot Channel recently after returning from overseas service in East Africa and have been hooked to the point of watch several episodes multiple times over the past months. The first video I saw was the "Brain Slicer Arrowhead" and I could stop my laughter and amazement. Thus I have been hooked ever since. I had very little experience with slingshots growing up, mostly because I never had the patience to learn how to shoot them properly and the slingshots I had were pathetic compared to the behemoths Joerg has made. Hopefully when winter is over I will be more ambitious in my slingshot endeavors. Peace Everyone.

2. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Glad to see another Minnesotan. Welcome to the Slingshot Channel.

Anywhere near the Twin Cities?

3. SchmidtytheKid

SchmidtytheKid New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I'm from St. Cloud.

4. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome to the forum. No need to wait for winter to end, slingshots can be made or shot indoors as well :) Just use caution and a proper backing for your target.

6. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

7. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you'll find the time to try making some kind of slingshot. There are many materials that will work.

In fact I am amazed at how many things can be used.

8. PaulPawx3

PaulPawx3 Member

Welcome to the forum. It is always great for a laugh and plenty of helpful how to tips. :D