a hunting section

Discussion in 'About the Forum' started by ABH1, Oct 29, 2013.

1. ABH1

ABH1 Member

As simple as it sounds, many people which join this forum are hunters (I include my self), so why not dedicating a hunting section, in which we could discuss not slingshot hunting, but for traps, other ways of hunting, species of hunting animals, or even recipes of how to cook a rabbit! Seems exciting for me, what about you lot?
    Thanks for reading!

2. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Maybe

Maybe we should ask BrazilViking to
    get that going right?- He might ask
    Jörg.

Greetings,

Be :)

3. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

UUUnh.....ahnn.....a Hijacking section?

4. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Prepare the Graphic!

6. BeMahoney

Well

Well, hhm,

I agree, too. But shouldn´t we wait until at least
    something more hunting-related was posted? :).
    I like the prey to move before taking it down.

And then whack it.

Yep!

Be

7. BeMahoney

8. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Just say the word boys!

9. Brazilviking

Standing by....
    Hold your fire and keep in formation.

10. Tilia

Tilia Junior Member

i do like a hunting section

we need meat for all those recipes

11. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Steady boys, steady boys....

12. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

13. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

I must say he was asking for it. Haters don't comment. A hunting section I feel would separate the "haters" from the hunters, and let there be a more serious place for discussion. Not saying that anyone is a hater we just have different opinions.

14. Brazilviking

I am a hater....and a viking. I would take my hijacking boat and attack the hunting section......and when I leave, there uill be only fire, smoke, and recipes lying everywhere.

15. Haze

Haze New Member

+1 hunting section.

16. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Ultimately Joerg would have to make the call on adding a hunting section - it is his site after all. I got the impression he wasn't big on the idea based on some comments he's made, but I could be wrong. At this point, it's been brought up before and yet, still no hunting section. I think there are many more here that are against hunting with a slingshot than there are pro. Reading previous posts on hunting here I think has made that sentiment fairly clear.

17. Haze

Haze New Member

Just pm'ed him. I don't think it matters much what the numbers are so long as there are enough people to have a discussion. It's not like it takes up "space" so a dozen people would be enough. Might pick up a few new members who have that interest also.

18. Moin moin,

'm against hunting department here.
    There are certainly a lot of other forums that deal with it ....
    And here we have latex products .... and because they are so often built themselves, and this is still a Männerspeilzeug, homemade knives were still recorded, that's OK!
    But hunting, which could harm the forum here, which many think otherwise!
    And when I walk on my own time on the hunt, this is indeed exciting for me ..... and I want to be successful quickly ..... the way a hunt at night when sleeping a störrt the mosquito or fly .... the hunt for the mosquito, you want to finish quickly!
    But you hunt determines otherwise .....

-

bin gegen ein jagd abteilung hier.
    Es gibt bestimmt ganz viele andere Foren, die sich damit beschäftigen....
    Und hier haben wir Latex Produkte .... und weil diese so oft selber gebaut werden, und dazu noch ein Männerspeilzeug ist, wurden noch selbstgemachte Messer aufgenommen, das ist OK!
    Aber Jagen, das könnte dem Forum hier schaden, den viele denken anders darüber!
    Und wenn ich selber mal auf die Jagd gehen, ist das zwar für mich spannend..... und ich möchte auch schnell erfolgreich sein..... den so eine Jagd nachts, wenn einem die Mücke oder Fliege beim Schlafen störrt.... die Jagd nach der Mücke, möchte man schnell beenden!
    Aber ihr jagd bestimmt etwas anderes.....

19. Moin moin,

'm against hunting department here.
    There are certainly a lot of other forums that deal with it ....
    And here we have latex products .... and because they are so often built themselves, and this is still a Männerspeilzeug, homemade knives were still recorded, that's OK!
    But hunting, which could harm the forum here, which many think otherwise!
    And when I walk on my own time on the hunt, this is indeed exciting for me ..... and I want to be successful quickly ..... the way a hunt at night when sleeping a störrt the mosquito or fly .... the hunt for the mosquito, you want to finish quickly!
    But you hunt determines otherwise .....

-

bin gegen ein jagd abteilung hier.
    Es gibt bestimmt ganz viele andere Foren, die sich damit beschäftigen....
    Und hier haben wir Latex Produkte .... und weil diese so oft selber gebaut werden, und dazu noch ein Männerspeilzeug ist, wurden noch selbstgemachte Messer aufgenommen, das ist OK!
    Aber Jagen, das könnte dem Forum hier schaden, den viele denken anders darüber!
    Und wenn ich selber mal auf die Jagd gehen, ist das zwar für mich spannend..... und ich möchte auch schnell erfolgreich sein..... den so eine Jagd nachts, wenn einem die Mücke oder Fliege beim Schlafen störrt.... die Jagd nach der Mücke, möchte man schnell beenden!
    Aber ihr jagd bestimmt etwas anderes.....