a gift from rockslinger

Discussion in 'Trader's corner' started by kohlqez, Dec 26, 2013.

1. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

Rockslinger and I were doing a little fork exchange recently and wow is he generous!
    Not only did he include an awesome white oak fork, but also 3 slingshots! And ammo!

Attached Files:

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

3. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

I like the bb pfs the best, I was just about to make a practice pfs, so I could get my technique down before I move up to some heavier bands and ammo that I could hurt myself with, and then the perfect solution came in the mail.
    And it's amazingly fun too

4. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

5. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

well I am very glad you like them. As for your gifts I shall present them to the others when i can get a camera, but I love them.thanks very much for this opportunity.

6. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Ive seen the metal one in a previous thread I think?

The two white ones are really cool, the split pipe one looks like a modern art sculpture. Good stuff!

7. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Cool stuff from Rocklinger, Kohlqez! I agree, that big one made from the pipe is really almost a piece of modern art. Enjoy those gifts.

8. rock slinger

9. rock slinger

Here is what he gave me. A huge fork destined to be a rambone, some mango peices, tts, and some leather already cut into pouches and shot a little. In the picture is also an opfs made from bubinga wood. Thanks again man.

Attached Files:

10. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

Good luck with the fork! I'm looking forward to seeing how your rambone turns out. Glad you liked everything

And in case anyone was wondering the modern art pvc slingshot is 1 & 1/2 inch pvc

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014