A gift from Bill Hays.

Discussion in 'Conventional slingshots' started by Axel, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Axel

Axel Member

Had a package today all the way from Texas:).Bill Hays spotted a forum thread of mine concerning shooting TTF.Asked me to mail him,asked me a few questions,hand size,bands I use and a few others.
    Well to cut a long story short,this arrived today.
    Bill will not accept any payment for this stunning slingshot,he has gifted it to me.From what I can tell,it might be carbon reinforced G10?
    Banded her up and shot a few targets to get used to it.It fits like a glove Bill,and shoots really well,I love it.
    What can I say?
    Thank you Bill,I will not forget this,and the slingshot will be shot and enjoyed daily,plenty of videos to come.

Attached Files:

2. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

WOW!

Bill's a goodie!

3. Drew_Bilbrey

Drew_Bilbrey Drew Bilbrey

Very nice gift from Bill!

4. Diaboloslinger

Diaboloslinger New Member

Cool gift, and VERY impressive shooting!

5. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Administrator

Nice work Bill. Excellent score Axel.

6. Axel

Axel Member

Thank you for the comments guys.Bill is a very generous person,and very helpful.When something good happens to a person,it is good to pass it along.Next person to need anything or any help please drop me a message.

7. Jack739

Jack739 Gun-'Slinger'

Thats the real spirit of the Slingshot Community, no matter on what webside you are more active, or if you preffer admins or asylums more HAHA!

8. deraNdy

deraNdy Active Member

Waow...thats a nice Gift to score

9. calinb

calinb New Member

I sent Bill several different examples of 3-D printed slingshots, because of his interest in 3-D printing and also a "print one for a kid" program for his Boy Scout model. Whoa--lo and behold a bunch of gifts show up in a box on my doorstep!

Included in the box were two custom versions of the TTF Sideshooter series and I love them. (One is aluminum and the other is GPO3 with the PPro Titanium attachment system.)

Your gift looks like a TTF Sideshooter with the addition of a wider grip for the inclusion of a pinkie hole. I think that design feature really makes sense. Enjoy!

You can get some seriously wide flatbands on these babies!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  10. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Axel & Calinb

I'm always impressed when a constructive and supportive relationship emerges. Glad to see your results and your way with slingshots. Bill is a great guy to deal with :)

Keep your eyes on target,
    Cheers,
    Tremo

11. Monkeyboab

Monkeyboab New Member

Wow thats some serious gifting. That is a really great looking shooter looks very comfortable I like that a lot.

12. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Now that there is a class act. Good on you Bill!

13. GunGuy

GunGuy Active Member

Very nice, you just got to love them good old school boys.

14. Antonio Filipe

Antonio Filipe New Member

Nice design. Congrats!!