a few homemade knife

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by Trinitatis, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Trinitatis

Trinitatis Junior Member

Hi guys,

As promised here a few times my homemade knife.
    A few blades are self forged the others are bought.

The first consists of a razor blade Helle.
    The handle is made ​​of brass, volcano fever, Zircote, cocobolo and curly birch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second knife is a self-forged blade made of C75 steel. The handle is made ​​of aluminum, leather, vulcanized fiber, brass and birch ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The third knife again consists of a Helle blade. The handle is made ​​of brass, leather, curly birch and reindeer antler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fourth consists of a knife Uddeholm steel blade. The handle is made here of volcanic fever, curly birch and olive wood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fifth blade is also made of Uddeholm steel blade. The handle is held here is very simple and is made of brass, leather and a piece of young walnut.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last knife is again a self-forged blade made of C75 steel.
    The handle here is from curly birch and olive wood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you like what you see.

lg Dani

Hallo Jungs,

hier wie versprochen mal ein paar meiner selbst gemachten Messer.

Ein paar Klingen sind selbst geschmiedet die anderen sind gekauft.

Das erste besteht aus einer helle Klinge.
    Der Griff ist aus Messing, Vulkanfieber, Zircote, Cocobolo und Maserbirke.

Das Zweite Messer besteht aus einer selbst geschmiedeten Klinge aus C75 Stahl. Der griff ist aus Aluminium, Leder, Vulkanfieber, Messing und Birke.

Das dritte Messer besteht wieder aus einer Helle Klinge. Der Griff ist aus Messing, Leder, Rentier Geweih und Maserbirke.

Das vierte Messer besteht aus einer Uddeholm Stahl Klinge. Der Griff besteht hier aus Vulkanfieber, Maserbirke und Olivenholz.

Das fünfte Messer ist ebenfalls aus einer Uddeholm Stahl Klinge. Der Griff ist hier sehr schlicht gehalten und besteht aus Messing, Leder und einem Stück jungem Nussbaum.

Das letzte Messer ist wieder eine selbst geschmiedete Klinge aus C75 Stahl.
    Der Griff hier ist aus Maserbirke und Olivenholz.

Ich hoffe euch gefällt was ihr seht.

LG Dani

2. Trinitatis

Trinitatis Junior Member

I'm Still something interesting :)

I am passionate Viking reenactor in the Medieval and much traveling.
    To my view, a so-called Birka Chop knife, which I have built for a 1:1 Fund belongs to. The blade is forged from refined steel and itself. The handle is made ​​of brass here, curly birch and bog oak. The sheath is equipped with self-built by brass fittings.

I hope you like it.

lg Dani

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hab ja noch was interessantes :)

Ich bin leidenschaftlicher Wikinger Reenactor und viel im Mittelalter unterwegs.
    Zu meiner Darstellung gehört auch ein so genanntes Birka Hiebmesser, welches ich 1:1 nach einem Fund nach gebaut habe. Die Klinge ist aus Raffinierstahl und selbst geschmiedet. Der griff besteht hier aus Messing, Maserbirke und Mooreiche. Die Scheide ist mit selbst nach gebauten Messing Beschlägen bestückt.

ich hoffe euch gefällt es.

LG Dani

3. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

nice knives!! you are really good at this!

4. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Beautiful work! Very impressive!

5. NickF

NickF New Member

Great looking knives, Also thumbs up on the pictures, I like the compositions :)

6. artons

artons New Member

cool kives man! you did a very creative job, i like those handles
    well done! :D

7. NW_frameman

NW_frameman Member

Wow, you have some real talent with making knives and a very nice collection.

8. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

What gorgeous knives....true craftsmanship !

I am curious as to the runic inscriptions on the curly birch knife and its sheath

9. Trinitatis

Trinitatis Junior Member

hello,

thanks for the likes. I am pleased to again and again if you like my work.

@ Ruthiexxxx mean the runes on the curly birch diameter: Lynx tooth and on the knife sheath is lynx mouth aud translated German text.

lg Dani