a card cut close up from 33 feet

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Arturo Borquez, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

I am busy cutting cards with the BIG DOGS LOL ! with a mirror to show in detail ... LOL I invented the "joker of spades" instead of the JACK LOL !
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qQz9FUoiXY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qQz9FUoiXY[/ame]
    I am trying to cut 2 or more cards ... maybe soon I hope
    Cheers
    Arturo

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

The mirror is a great idea! I was actually feeling tension, I really wanted you to cut those cards! Very exciting and, as always, great shooting! That cut was perfect!

3. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Amazing Arturo. A card cut with the second shot! It is just a question of time until you get 2 and more cuts.:cool:

4. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Very nice, Mr.Arturo!!! As Will said, I got the tension mood on waiting for more cuts!!! I'd probably hit the mirror trying this (wich would be amazing on a slow motion camera, but somehow very expensive)
    Any news of the package?

5. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Good wan how's your injury ?

J

6. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Nice shooting Happy shooter! The Mirror-setup was very cool, too :cool:

7. Arturo Borquez

Thanks guys !
    @Will, very true, with an early cut the tension increases ... I need to work that and slow down anxiety ...
    @flicks ... ha LOL that's my goal, 2 cuts, more would be a dream, very tough shooting ...
    @Brazilviking, no news yet, Correos de Chile is on strike ...
    @xXdoomXx, my rib is slowly evolving, it will last a while, less pain but always a background reminder that some things are repairing inside ...
    @FIAAO, very rudimentary setup, I am not good (and lazy) crafting things LOL ...
    Cheers
    Arturo

8. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

I COULD DO THAT!... With a couple million trys. You're very good.

9. Arturo Borquez

ha my friend flicks, something I forgot to mention is that this card cut was made by your CHILEAN BUTTERFLY ...
    Cheers
    Arturo

10. Obelix

Obelix Delete

Arturo, i like your great shooting. This is brilliant.

11. Arturo Borquez

ha ha sometimes this happens behind the scenes LOL ... the cat annoying and ...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ntoC9B09IE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ntoC9B09IE[/ame]
    once more failed ... LOL
    Cheers
    Arturo

12. Obelix

Obelix Delete

Wich kind of ammunition do you shoot Arturo? They make a very loud plop in your catchbox.

13. Arturo Borquez

10mm steel, but hitting hard, between 90-100 m/s !
    Cheers
    Arturo

14. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Just don't shoot the cat!:D
    Seems that you need new bands!
    You got lucky to not get hit on the face! It happened to me last week with a band tear! Quite a slap!
    Keep trying, Mr.Arturo! You will make it! Perhaps you need a new slingshot for luck? Something customized?;)

15. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Our neighbor's cat got shot by a BB gun, that was a surprise, I can't imagine mortally injuring a pet!

16. Arturo Borquez

Oh no, "Chimu" (the cat) is my lovely pet as your Patela but feline, she is very intelligent, curious and a great hunter ...
    as I taper the bands usually breaks near the pouch and don't give face slaps, but never say never LOL !
    ha ha another slingshot ... my friend thinks that I turned a mad collector LOL !
    Cheers
    Arturo

17. Cubanizm

Cubanizm Junior Member

Nice shooting! You'll be cutting them up in no time...

18. Odins_Zornn

Odins_Zornn Noob

I envy your yard and am impressed by your ability. I would miss the catchbox at 33'. Bravo.

19. Hardtimes

Hardtimes Member

Am I the only one who loves the background noise? it sounds beautiful out in Chile

20. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Well my friend, I think much more important is the man behind the rubber....:D