A big "Hi!" from France !

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Loei, May 2, 2013.

1. Loei

Loei New Member

HIIIIII !

I enjoy Joerg's videos since weeks, and have the same passion... So here I am!

I always have a lot of things in my bag, including a mini-slingshot (that I made, ready to shoot 10 mm steel bullets :D). I used it for fun, but it could be useful in a survival situation... I like to be prepared for everything!

I also have 2 other slingshots at home, that I bought and customized. My "Marksman" gives me a lot of fun, since 5 or 6 years!

I've a lot of other passions, like using, repairing and sharpening straight-razors, working with leather, creating knifes, drawing, painting, composing music, writing, cooking... the kind of guy who need to invent something everyday.

I wish to learn more about slingshots, and talk about it regularly with you !:)

2. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

hello and welcome!

3. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Bonjour and welcome to the forum!

4. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Hi Loei, [​IMG]

Welcome and glad you found the forum. I love minis too!

I'm also into the survivalist prepper stuff -- mostly cuz it's just fun and educational.

Tooled leather is beautiful. Someday I'm hoping to find a skilled artisan who makes beautiful slingshot holsters. Kinda like the sheaths that are made for knives. We have a local Tandy store. I think I might have try some of their beginner kits pretty soon.

Enjoy!

5. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

6. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Welcome!

I will go to St Denis in about two weeks, will participate in a production for France 5. The show is called "On n'est pas que des cobayes!", the episode about rubber will probably be shown in september. Haven't been to France in a while, looking forward to the trip!

7. Loei

Loei New Member

Hello JoergS, and thank you !
    I'll search for this event...:)

Oh man, I've had 3 days without internet connection (awful, awful, awful!), then when it got repaired, one of the first video I watched was the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCOhKvyU-I"]toilet brush one[/ame] :D. This made me laugh so hard! Thanks a lot!
    Maybe this toilet brush dart can go all the way through a watermelon, or even make it explode! Did you try?

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  8. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?