3 new knives

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by Tysonspapa, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

hey guys, ive made 3 new knives over the last few days, as i had my new grinder, and now im able to make better grinds ;-)

the one with the dark handle is a hidden tang file steel knife with a wenge handle, the metal parts are a 5 mm aluminum plate and aluminum bolts.

the smaller one is a full tnag file knife with brass bolts and a laminated german oak handle.

the kitchen knife is 1.2067 knife steel, with brass bolts and a purple heart handle. i left the hardening patina on this one, thought it looks like one of those japanese cooking knives. hope you like it, and merry christmas to all of you.

Attached Files:

2. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Fantastic knives Tysonpapa ! excellent work, I love the two firsts ...
    Cheers

3. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

4. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Excellent work. Seems that you've found your style. I like them all. Great work TP.

5. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

Excellent work man, I strive to someday have the skills to make knives of this quality. Thank you for posting all of your knives. I learn something new ever knife I make. I gain inspiration from the your posts and all of the others that make these great knives.

6. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

thanks, ill keep posting them on here ;-)

7. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I was wondering when you were going to show here! I love those!!! What a professional job!!!

8. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

9. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

10. Excellent work! Do you ever sell your blades or take custom orders?

11. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

yep i do, ive sold a few, and also take custom orders. i dont want to get rich with it, its more to cover my costs, and to get better tools etc.

12. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Some real skills shown here! They are all great knives but the Oak one would be one I would go for if I had to choose, looks really useful but beautiful at the same time.

13. Courier

Courier Senior Member

I agree with all.. that are some wonderful knives!

14. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Those are some beautiful blades! Your work is really great (and the photos are great too). I like them all, but #1 is my favorite. Keep up the great work.

15. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Great Work :cool:
    They look really Professional!

16. If you can give me an idea of what prices you do your work for and I will surely be asking you to make me one soon. Do you also by chance do leather work/make knife sheaths?

17. Tysonspapa

Tysonspapa New Member

about the prices, pm send. i make kydex sheats, but i tried leather, but i dont have the tools for that. so i stay at kydex.