1st Professional Slingshot

Discussion in 'Conventional slingshots' started by SteelSlinger, May 21, 2013.

1. SteelSlinger

SteelSlinger New Member

Hi, I'm new to slingshots and I'm thinking abut getting my first quality slingshot. So I really like the Hand Howitzer and the Moorhammer, but don't know which one to choose. I would like one for power, so could you guys give any advice and or other slingshots to look at?

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  2. LW

LW New Member

If you are totally new to slingshots those two slingshots are not the first choice for beginners… :eek:

Sure those two slingshots are quality, evolution, and a lot of shooting and building experience.
    If I may give you an advice, and you want to chose between these two, take the Howitzer - higher forks, and you can hold it in two different ways.

For sure, the nicer one (my opinion:)) is the Moorhammer, but you can also make a power band-setup for the Howitzer.

Sorry, cannot really help. If you have the opportunity, first try building yourself a slingshot, this would be better than hurting yourself with a powerful Moorhaammer setup.;)

3. The aluminium HowitzeR of Pro shot UK is a very good slingshot.

I use it with 12 mm Steelballs and Therabband gold double each side.

Joe

4. SteelSlinger

SteelSlinger New Member

Ok, thanks ill get the hand howitzer and also I'll start to build my own slingshot too. Thanks

5. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

Same dilemma for me recently. I ended up buying a Moorhammer from Milbro Pro Shot UK though I have not been out to shoot it yet. I plan on buying the Howitzer from them as well. Good Luck Steel (Side note, Pete from Pro Shot is a real class act and will help in any way he can)