Wine holder thumbshot

Discussion in 'Conventional slingshots' started by VWscooby, May 8, 2016.

1. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Have you ever had one of those moments where you can see a potential slingshot anywhere? It's a perfect sign of the addiction of slingshots! Anyway, saw this simple little wine holder and did what had to be done, tapered bands and a mini pouch. Perfect little plinker :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  2. Knallfrosch

Knallfrosch Senior Member

3. Juggalo

Juggalo My slingshots are like me. They aren't pretty.

Brilliant a slingshot that demands that you drink

4. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

And once you have finished drinking you have an empty bottle to use as a target. Win/win :)

5. JonS

JonS New Member

And at that moment it will be very unlikely that he hit the target. But I guess a crushed window gives quite a satisfaction too :D

6. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Nice idea!!!

as for the drinking part, I think that's really good if you want a real challenge, drink one bottle of wine and then try to hit the bottle from 10 meters :p ;)

7. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Administrator

Ha, ha, ha! That's awesome.

8. That looks fun, it would be cool to see a slingshot made from wine bottle corks. Possibly with a thin aluminum frame with hollowed out corks going along it. Somebody needs to get a video of that challenge.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  9. seppman

seppman Folding-Ladder Expert

Tchiihihihihihhiii.... brilliant! Sounds like a good companion for our Chilean sharpshooter. A pity I am more into the beery aiming waters...

10. eqlzr

eqlzr New Member

Brilliant. And I see you used a cheese cracker for the pouch, too! :p

11. Diaboloslinger

Diaboloslinger New Member

I'm with ya...we need to come up with a frame that pays homage to the almighty aiming water...