The Slingshot Forums banner

Tool section

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Jeb 
#1 ·
Any chance on getting a "Tools and Tips" section? I think it would be a really good addition. Maybe a poll to see who agrees?
Thanks!

#7 ·
Yeah, forgot that was even there! I meant more a "Topic" section, like "Homemade", and 'General Discussions". So it would be up front for all to see and check in on. Even if you've been to that thread, it gets so back piled on your 'My Threads' and "My replies" section, you miss it.

#8 ·
Yeah, forgot that was even there! I meant more a "Topic" section, like "Homemade", and 'General Discussions". So it would be up front for all to see and check in on. Even if you've been to that thread, it gets so back piled on your 'My Threads' and "My replies" section, you miss it.
Yeah, I could totally go for a bit of reorganizing of the sub-forum labels. I often have to debate on where to put something. For example, what's the difference between "Conventional Slingshots" and "General Slingshot Discussions"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.