Pana, Any one else shoot it

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Zer0OneZer0, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Zer0OneZer0

Zer0OneZer0 New Member

I recently have been shooting pana ( filipino slingshot darts ) and they have became my favorite ammo. i hear its dangerous and that it can fly back and hit you on release but i haven't had a problem with it. Just wondering of anyone else shoots it.

2. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I have done several tests with these.<br><br><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rI8hpf6KNyk" width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" quality="high" scale="exactfit"></embed>

3. DaveSteve

DaveSteve New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>Rulz1523 wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">I recently have been shooting pana ( filipino slingshot darts ) and they have became my favorite ammo. i hear its dangerous and that it can fly back and hit you on release but i haven't had a problem with it. Just wondering of anyone else shoots it.</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>Cool!<br><br>Do you have a picture of your setup?</span>

4. mhpr262

mhpr262 New Member

There is quite a lot of stuff on youtube ... looks pretty nasty ....<br><br>I don't think I will ever try this, except while wearing my full face motorcycle helmet with the visor down and many many layers of thick cloth aroud my neck!

5. Zer0OneZer0

Zer0OneZer0 New Member

I don't have a setup picture but all it is, is a flattened nail with tape or leather to stabilize the pana

6. ghost0311/8541

ghost0311/8541 New Member

Put a dart in my hand but i copyed one i seen and never seen how it worked