Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by NamenloserHeld91, Aug 30, 2017.
What the hell is that? Gorgeous! I love the details you carved in the handle, nice work.
extended draw for more power works well but Slingshot in it self is evrything but handy
Very nice texture and carving!
Is that theratube black? With that draw extention, it looks like this one can deliver serious power!
Cool slingshot! Although I have found times where a slingshot could be handy............
1. dispatching flies and spiders
2. getting things down from the roof
3. opening bottles (with the handle like you would with a lighter)
4.launching dog treats for the dog
5. Imitating jungle combat from the Rambo movies
7. Turning on the TV set from the couch when you can't find the remote
8. Instant window demolition
9. Making pilot holes in drywall
10. Striking matches
11. Keeping drones off your property
Also if you make it really short you can shoot under a second.
The handle is not very good to grip is what i mean
A bit off topic but...
Never had opportunity.
Interesting concept - Jörg got some similar builds, but with rollers - what leads me to some questions:
1. How do you pull the tubes? Over the brown endcaps or just straight as a TTF?
Thoughts: when pulling OTT, the extra drawlenght will give next to no benefit, because the sharp edges of the caps will stop the rubber from stretching any further
2. Are the tubes in any way alligned to the fork?
Thoughts: not using rollers (which eat up a lot of energy) plus the relativly sharp edges will stop the tubes from "auto-centering". You will have a lot of fiddling to do after every shot to center the bands once again.
keep us posted plz.
I guess its OTT. But it pull so weird i woud say its a extra thing now.
The extended draw is aline with the forks but the forks are not 100 prozent.
Ballberings where planed but they are not so easy to find in that size i need.
Some improvised rollers wont hold that stress that i put on them.