Mobile App for iOS Released!

Discussion in 'About the Forum' started by ForumTech, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ForumTech

ForumTech Administrator Staff Member

2. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

I didn't see one, but is there a "Today's Posts" button? Because if not, that would be awesome! That's my go to.

3. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Darn, I can't use it... My iPhone 3GS don't support iOS 6.0! :mad:

4. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

There is a section called timeline that is essentially the newest threads box if thats what you mean?
    I've been using the app for a couple days now, it really makes uploading pics from an iPad or iPhone so much easier.
    But In all honesty I still use the full page on my iPad and iPhone as I find it a little easier to navigate.

But I will say this dedicated app is a lot better than the tapatalk portal

5. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Yeah that's what I was using. It shows the most recent posts, not the threads that have been bumped from a new post though.

6. Daniel-RS

Daniel-RS New Member

7. Jeb

Jeb Baba Hunter

Anyone having trouble with continuous pop-up adds in this app on iphone? I can't get through even one post without the app store opening with a game ad. Doesn't happen with other apps, only Slingshot Channel Forum app.

8. ForumTech

What's the URL? I had to implement a new network and hearing that upsets me greatly.

9. Jeb

Jeb Baba Hunter

Hi ForumTech. Thanks for the very quick response.

It's the weekend here now so I've been browsing with my PC instead of my phone. I tried just now to get it to happen again on my phone, but it seems to have fixed itself. It was really bad yesterday. Quite maddening. The time between pop-ups ranged from 4 or 5sec to 30sec. The offending app was:

Jewel Mania™ by TeamLava
    https://itunes.apple.com/jp/<wbr>app/jewel-mania/id561326449?l=<wbr>en&mt=8

Must have happened dozens of times. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to stop. Now, nothing. Weird.

On Monday I'll be back on the train so will be doing extended browsing with my phone. If it happens again, I'll let you know.

If it turns out that it was an isolated case, then apologies for troubling/upsetting you for nothing.

Once again, thanks for the quick response. Really appreciate it.

10. ForumTech

Having any issues? I just wanted to follow up.

11. Gniaffron

Gniaffron Junior Member

I used it this morning and didn't have any issue, not sure if this might help?

12. Jeb

Jeb Baba Hunter

Been using it all morning today and not a hitch. Weird. Seems to have completely fixed itself. (Knock on wood.) Sorry to have troubled you.

Thanks for for the follow up. Much appreciated.

13. ForumTech

Please post again if it happens again.

Thanks!