I'll enjoy you guys while I can ....

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by xXdoomXx, Aug 21, 2013.

Tags:
  1. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Hey guys and galls I just wanted to say that one this Sunday I will have my last day with you guys for a while because I am moving to Germany :( I will miss you when I do go for the short time and I will resume slingshot making when I arrive and have settled in to school etc.. I hope this doesn't interfear with anything and like brazil what should I get a dremel, a drill press, or a sanding machine with disk and belt?! Thanks for everything and sling on :):)

J

Ps won't be on much because friends visit daily :/

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Have fun in Germany, it's a beautiful country.

3. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

We will be here :) Best luck with moving! Collect some new ideas for the great comeback :cool:

Keep it up! :)

4. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

You're in my prayers. Good luck in Germany!

5. Obelix

Obelix Delete

We also have internet in germany. So you can visit us. Have a nice time and impressions in our land.

6. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Good luck on a new country!
    well, my new power tools arrived...what do you want to know to help your choices? A good starter kit of power tools in my non-expert opinion is powerdrioll, jigsaw and dremel.

7. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

so long 'till then! good luck for your moving!

8. Moin moin,

Welcome to Germany,
    Yes, there are also online here.
    There are great crotches, so you can tinker, even if you are not taking your whole machine.

And once you have time, just to practice ...... practice ..... practice on .....

If you want to keep your head clear, go by car or motorcycle on the highway and 240 km / h ..... also what!

After this a clever beer or cider .......

Where it goes, eventually. yes you can take ...?

Willkommen in Deutschland,
    Ja, es gibt hier auch Internet.
    Es gibt hier tolle Astgabeln, somit kann man basteln, auch wenn man nicht seine ganzen Maschinen mitnimmt.

Und man hat mal zeit, um nur zu üben...... üben ..... weiter üben .....

Falls man den Kopf frei haben möchte, mit dem Auto, oder dem Motorrad auf die Autobahn, und mit 240 km/h fahren..... hat auch was!

Dannach ein gescheites Bier, oder Apfelwein.......

Wohin geht es, event. kann man sich ja treffen...?

9. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Good luck to you my friend! Germany looks like a beautiful country and I hope you get to enjoy that! Take care and don't forget to visit us when you can!

10. xXdoomXx

I have everything but a dremel tool :/ ill get it in Germany because in England there is nothing not even plywood in wickes and home base :( damn England .... Lol thanks yeah we don't know what Internet to choose cause they are so different from here but all we know is don't take virgin media in any country LOL

J

11. xXdoomXx

I'm going to Essen

I am German but. I just lived there for 1 year 10 in holland and 1 and a half in uk :( and my German is **** lol I have the German of a first grader but I will learn quickly hopefully and I have already made slingshots from German wood while I was at my gramps :) in Hannover :)

J

12. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Welcome to Germany :cool:
    I look forward to see you again, and wish you, a nice Time in my Country!