Hello From Simple Shot Shooting Sports

Discussion in 'Sponsor Marketplace' started by SimpleShot, Sep 17, 2013.

1. SimpleShot

SimpleShot Everything Slingshots!

[​IMG]

Hello fellow fans of rubber and lover's of slingshots, we are excited to be a sponsor of The Slingshot Channel Forum. We are the world's #1 supplier of slingshots and slingshot accessories- from custom crafted masterpieces to DIY accessories... if it uses rubber, we carry it! All of our gear is chosen by an International Advisory Group comprised of industry experts, including our very own Joerg Sprave! Our philosophy is founded on a relentless commitment to quality, excellent customer service, and most of all...FUN!

Whether you are a tree fork and rubber traditionalist, or rubber powered armorer we have the gear you need for your next project or passion. Check out our extensive line of elastics, DIY gear, ammo, custom and manufactured slingshots, and slingshot lifestyle accessories. We also provide many learning resources for the beginner and seasoned enthusiast alike. Our selection and customer service are second to none.... we are everything slingshots!

We are located in Asheville, North Carolina and serve the world! We rely on your feedback to provide you the gear you want and desire, so please drop us a line or give us a call, we are always eager to talk slingshots!

Be sure to check us out on Facebook and "like", here you will find access to special, promotions, and the latest news from Simple Shot. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest news from the field and tutorials on how to find more enjoyment from your slingshot hobby. Sign up for our email list to be kept up to date on subscriber only specials and announcements.

2. Snader76

Snader76 Dysfunctional Member

Asheville is great place to go hiking with a sling shot in a backpack.

3. SimpleShot

Yes it is. We have more national forest than anywhere else in the southeastern US. One of our favorite activities is searching the local forests for interesting natural forks while stump shooting and bagging the occasional squirrel for the pot.

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome to the forum. I've been to your site before, looks like some very nice stuff there. I'm sure I'll be sending an order your way in the near future. I need to add at least one Flippinout slingshot to my collection! Maybe even a custom if I can set the $$ aside.

5. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

So glad to know you guys are so close. I see my husband and I taking one of our day trips to Asheville and stopping by!

6. Mixerman

Mixerman New Member

Highly recommended

I ordered from www.simple-shot.com last month and will definitely order again soon. Only high quality products, packed air tight, shipped fast, at a decent price. What more do you want

7. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Can you ship to Brazil? Would it be expensive? Are you guys using paypals?

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I can't wait to be able to order some of your fine products. I may even order a custom piece, eventually.

9. Aussie_Al

Aussie_Al Banned

Absolutely great slingshot makers, also Nathan is great guy; as we a our own PM's going occasionally regarding mostly how my time in the cue is slowly progressing, and a bit of other stuff.

But Jeremy, beware the 6 month cue, is an awfully LONG time, if like myself, you can't wait for you turn to come up.

Hey AnglicScars, dumb me, did not read your profile, or realise that you from the U.S.A.; been there a bit over 2 years myself in 3 months here, 2 months there, west and east coast stuff.
    Best of luck anyway in the other topic we were following.

Cheers Allan Leigh

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  10. SimpleShot

We ship worldwide, we accept paypal and all major credit cards. Shipping prices can be calculated by placing the items you wish to purchase in the cart and beginning the checkout procedure. Shipping rate options will be displayed prior to any personal information being requested.

11. SimpleShot

We ship worldwide, we accept paypal and all major credit cards. Shipping prices can be calculated by placing the items you wish to purchase in the cart and beginning the checkout procedure. Shipping rate options will be displayed prior to any personal information being requested.

12. campa

campa New Member

Could you send me your website number please

13. thepocketshot

thepocketshot The Pocket Shot

We look forward to be part of your line up. :)

14. Jeb

Jeb Baba Hunter

I seem to be having trouble accessing the Simple Shot website. Is it just me, or is the website down? Anyone else having trouble?

15. JimRhodo

JimRhodo Junior Member

Thanks for supporting ILJS 2015 convention montage. Great photo Nathan!

16. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I can access it just fine.

17. Jeb

Jeb Baba Hunter

Thanks, Jeremy. Just checked it now and it's fine. Musta just been a temporary downage.

18. Dozuki

Dozuki New Member

just saw your teaser of the slingbow you are going to be coming out with, hopefully soon. and I cant wait for it. it looks awesome I may have to take a drive and go to the store. Its only a seven hour drive and I could spend the night and drive home with my new goodies.