found cheap Zombie playing cards that make fun targets

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by ffoowwlleerr, Sep 20, 2017.

1. ffoowwlleerr

ffoowwlleerr Makery and Mischief

Was at the grocery store the other day And found Bicycle playing cards with zombies on them. Looked them up on Amazon And there 9 bucks a box. But at the grocery store at the end of the aisle on a rack they're only $3. The cards only have zombies on the face cards but they make fun targets. Especially when you're shooting with friends that don't shoot very often. I cut a few the other day and then lined up a few and went for head shots good stuff theres a video but i cant share it because of forum rules.

Attached Files:

2. NamenloserHeld91

NamenloserHeld91 Senior Member

Why cant you share the video? I like to see that zombie beheading :D

3. ffoowwlleerr

ffoowwlleerr Makery and Mischief

I got a lot of Grief From someone When I mentionedThe slingshot was for sale on my website. Even though that's a really small part of the video. And has nothing to do with why made the video. Except that I can't afford to keep making videos if I never make a sale or get view. Its on my youtube channel Fowler's Makery and Mischief if you really want to see it.

4. NamenloserHeld91

NamenloserHeld91 Senior Member

Pfff when Bill Hays can advertis his slingshots here you can do too. At last you are sometimes active in the forum.
    A lot of peopel do advertising here.
    Some even said i do couse i said BB are cheaper on ebay.
    And when you dont support "kugel-winni" you are scum :D

5. seppman

seppman Folding-Ladder Expert

As far as I know: there is just one rule here. Be polite.