Diy pouch die

Discussion in 'Tutorial videos' started by resortera, Nov 29, 2015.

1. resortera

resortera Senior Member

I got 8%battery so ill he fast i post a comet from the comoutter explaning better after this
    First materials
    A saw blade (if you cand template metal use the metal u whant and template it)
    Cuality wood
    Screws
    Tools
    Somthing for cut metal
    Somthing for shape metal
    Somthing for drill holes
    Screwdriver
    Clamps
    Wood tools to cut and shpened
    Draw and cut the shape of the pouch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find out the perimeter of the wood
    [​IMG]
    Whit the perimeter and the wood draw iver your metal the size that cover exactly the wood pice then ad 1 cm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cut
    [​IMG]
    Make the firts holes making shure to align and screw your piece of metal[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Here gets triky, bend the metal using your clamps and screwing a hamer can help alot[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shape it straigth the picture show you how dont do it
    [​IMG]
    Just re sharpend and its cuting pounchs whit a hamer hit USE A SACRIFICE WOOD PICE UNDER THE LETHER
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If u got attention in the detaios it can be alit better than mines this is just a taser
    Mir detals and improbes donw on the coments 2% battery

2. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

That's a good idea, i like it!

3. resortera

resortera Senior Member

Thanks ill be uploading the evolution i what to do this accesivle for the most and also pretty acuarted

Than u dan mens alot

Also take a look on what i dumbly forgot to do [​IMG]
    That way on 3 hamer hits (well if u do it rigth) you got a pouch, ill keep it apart until i figuret out how to make the steel roadmajustables for the resharpening

4. Toolshed

Toolshed New Member

Thank you much! I have been wondering the best way to do this. I know some have purchased "the real deal" but I don't have that kinda bank. :)

5. Knallfrosch

Knallfrosch Senior Member

You could use a drill press stand to deliver a linear pressure downwards... no hammering =)