I made this natural frame for my girlfriend Nora, but it was simply too good to shoot. That small frame was really comfortable to hold and greatly pocket-able at the same time. I 've been jealous. But the deal was done, had no way back so I started to rebuild the frame in 3D and made a print for myself.
Also made video about the BLO bath I used. The stuff is a gas heated bath for apiary frames, capable for 60 liters of BLO. The frame spent in 14 mins @ 90-97 C.
The final 3D frame ended up at 24 grams in total weight. Including bandset. That's fairly good for my EDC needs. As usual from me it's a hollow construction with the needed supporting walls inside.