You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of The Slingshot Forum!    

Slingshot Forum - The Slingshot Channel Official Forum > General > Welcome & Introductions >

I finally had to register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2016, 09:31 PM   #11
JonS
LetsBuildIt

Liked 264 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 285

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbn89 View Post
Lucky for you guys i took a short vid for my buddy and former colleage in the US. It was right before I made that trigger so I used a angle meter that just happend to be in my hands as trigger.

Here is that very short vid

before anyone complains: behind that trees in the background is 5m wide bush that is so dense that even my Dog doesn't go into it and no person will be able to enter. It's untouched for 15 years...
Behind that bush is a major road raised 3m above the ground on compacted dirt held in place by a very solid concrete wall and a rock solid noise barrier wall on top of it. A ball that goes over this will land in a river.
I complained first when they started with the construction work but now I have a bullet proof backstop 6m high and as wide as the property on this side.
Do you mind if I ask you what your profile picture visualizes? To me it looks like two monkeys... ahem... doing their bussiness.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_vYHERTYxBRDo6K8GTjNBg/videos

Old 10-19-2016, 09:47 PM   #12
sbn89
TSF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 6

You're right. It's two monkeys having fun. I took that pic about two years ago in India during a vape break at work. If anybody has a problem with it let me know and it's gone

Old 10-23-2016, 05:27 PM   #13
JonS
LetsBuildIt

Liked 264 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 285

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbn89 View Post
You're right. It's two monkeys having fun. I took that pic about two years ago in India during a vape break at work. If anybody has a problem with it let me know and it's gone
Haha don't worry it was just looking kind of weird
Great to know my eyesight was telling me the right thing and that you sorted out what it was.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_vYHERTYxBRDo6K8GTjNBg/videos