You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of The Slingshot Forum!    

Slingshot Forum - The Slingshot Channel Official Forum > The Slingshot Channel Videos > Slingshot Crossbows >

The Medieval Style Musket Ball Shooting Slingshot Crossbow

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2015, 12:31 AM   #1
Radar1967

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default The Medieval Style Musket Ball Shooting Slingshot Crossbow

OK... I am a Crossbow enthusiast. I have 2 real Crossbows and am getting a 3rd for Christmas. I know... I picked it out LOL.. Anyway I am wanting to build this. I have seen the video and even seen the pics that Joerg posted of his process of building it however does anyone know What size lumber he used in the build? is it a 4"X4" (U.S. Measurement) and how long? Have the tools, have the tubes, have the steel balls, and have the patience. Just need to know if I have the right size lumber...